Shocking... lol

FLAKrippie

Hey everyone, well this is my first post, so i figured, id tell a funny story...

My buddy has a shed. "The Shed" is where we all go n chill... theres a tv gamecube, fidge, ac, the works... ne way, we were chillin in the shed seeing who could do the most monsterous bong hit... our buddy nick hit the bong so hard... we were all high as hell and continued smoking... about 20 min. later, nick got up, he went to go to the door to go take a piss, but as he got up, he brushed his head against an elevated light that we called the cabin light. ne way, nick had very shaggy hair. next thing we know, there was a long blue beam of electricity going from the cabin light to nicks head.. we all started busting out laughing, the shock put so much electricity through his head that the breaker tripped... so we went and reset the breaker, as nick layed on the ground, lol. so, bout 5 min. later nick decided to show us what had happned (as if we all didnt see the first time lol) he got up and was like "omg guys i hit my head on it like this" as he was heading toward the light, i said nick dont let the damn thing shock you again. he was like "o no, i wont man" so next thing we knew a bright ass blue lught grabed on to nicks head and dropped him faster than mike tyson could.. it was the funniest thing i think i had seen in a long time....

wait, u watched ur friend electricute himself twice in a row, the same way both times??? hahaha reminds of a few simpsons episodes

Back
Top Bottom