Shoes

6*0*4

So I was going to my buddys to smoke weed. Usually this is a short walk down a street, through a trail, and a bit down another street. But they built a big house where the trail used to be. So I jumped over the fence and starrted trotting across the big yard and around the house. Dogs start barking. I start running faster down the driveway. Lights come an and a dude starts yelling. So I just booted it down the street. I went into the yard next to my buddies then jumped the fence.

So I'm pissed off about this because it used to take me two minutes to get there. Now if I walk on the streets, it'd take like fifteen minutes. My buddy tells me there's a field on the other side of the houses across the street. My house is across the street from a field so I decide to get to the field and follow it home. I got there with little trespassing and came to a row of powerlines. It occurs to me that the field across from my house contains powerlines so I followed them. I went over many fences and eventually saw, through the trees, the top of my neighbors house. So I start walking straight towards it. Unfornatuatly I walk foolishly walk through a burrow and soak my right foot up to where its still wet on my jean cuffs. I WAS FUCKING CHOKED, but I washed them with hot water so I think they'll be ok.

6*0*4 said:
So I was going to my buddys to smoke weed. Usually this is a short walk down a street, through a trail, and a bit down another street. But they built a big house where the trail used to be. So I jumped over the fence and starrted trotting across the big yard and around the house. Dogs start barking. I start running faster down the driveway. Lights come an and a dude starts yelling. So I just booted it down the street. I went into the yard next to my buddies then jumped the fence.

So I'm pissed off about this because it used to take me two minutes to get there. Now if I walk on the streets, it'd take like fifteen minutes. My buddy tells me there's a field on the other side of the houses across the street. My house is across the street from a field so I decide to get to the field and follow it home. I got there with little trespassing and came to a row of powerlines. It occurs to me that the field across from my house contains powerlines so I followed them. I went over many fences and eventually saw, through the trees, the top of my neighbors house. So I start walking straight towards it. Unfornatuatly I walk foolishly walk through a burrow and soak my right foot up to where its still wet on my jean cuffs. I WAS FUCKING CHOKED, but I washed them with hot water so I think they'll be ok.

where i grew up there used to be a lot were we would all play football but then they belt a house, fucking basterds!

Back
Top Bottom