Guerrilla grow across the street from my house

radrichie61

OK so there is an abandoned house across the street from me with a big nice blood and land by little girl to reveal that gets so much sunlight and lots of light cover I thought man right there in front of me is a great spot for a gorilla grow. Put on all my gear, rip proof clothes, facemask and headed over there to check it out. Boom, someone was thinking the same as me. There was a prep spot complete with trail cam. I took a picture from my house to show you guys and gals! Here are two pics, The spot is right above the top of my neighbors mailbox couch. The second picture shows a zoomed in with a box and a circle drawn

The green box is where the guys plot is it inside the yellow circle, the little white colored dots, those are the saplings that were just recently cut. They are still white and fresh, looks like a machete took them out. Right across the street a guerrilla grow going. Thank God I had my face mask and shit on when I walked up on that trail cam. Had a no idea that right across the street would be somebody else’s grow. I guess I’m not the only one thought that was a good spot.

7E42A96A-2E66-4745-A4D9-54A219CD97EA.jpeg

FED0E6F0-8DDB-4163-8976-81DCE2CE6905.jpeg

Looks spooky in there, I can see why you dressed properly before entering that place.

OK so there is an abandoned house across the street from me with a big nice blood and land by little girl to reveal that gets so much sunlight and lots of light cover I thought man right there in front of me is a great spot for a gorilla grow. Put on all my gear, rip proof clothes, facemask and headed over there to check it out. Boom, someone was thinking the same as me. There was a prep spot complete with trail cam. I took a picture from my house to show you guys and gals! Here are two pics, The spot is right above the top of my neighbors mailbox couch. The second picture shows a zoomed in with a box and a circle drawn

The green box is where the guys plot is it inside the yellow circle, the little white colored dots, those are the saplings that were just recently cut. They are still white and fresh, looks like a machete took them out. Right across the street a guerrilla grow going. Thank God I had my face mask and shit on when I walked up on that trail cam. Had a no idea that right across the street would be somebody else’s grow. I guess I’m not the only one thought that was a good spot.

7E42A96A-2E66-4745-A4D9-54A219CD97EA.jpeg

FED0E6F0-8DDB-4163-8976-81DCE2CE6905.jpeg
Yeah he didn’t catch your face but what about your license plate? Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom