Should I transplant or let them go?

Todd gunter

I am growing in a 2 gallon pot thinking I’d be good which so far I am, but a few of my ladies went nuts and I’m worried about getting root bound. They are 1 week into flower and are kicking ass but I know that the third week into flower always shows you where you are actually at. Right now they are about 30 to 33 in tall and are doing great but wondering if I should go ahead and throw them in 3 gallon pots.

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil, Hydro, Peat or Coco?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil, Peat or Coco... What is in your Mix?
If Soil, Peat or Coco... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Yeah I’d probably transplant. Nearly 3’ high in a 2 gallon pot and still stretching is pushing it. Depending on the medium I try to arrange it so I can go at least 4 or 5 days without watering. I worry less about them getting rootbound than having to water them every two days. If they do get rootbound it will show as foliage yellows and loses health.

Ok - coco/perlite is a little different as it’s so well aerated. It’s also meant to be watered frequently.

In this case I’d say there’s no real need to transplant then. If your plants seem happy then don’t worry about it. There are many good things about small containers - if you don’t mind watering often.
But if you do decide to later it certainly won’t hurt anything.

Edit- I’m not actually sure of the ingredients in coco loco but assume it’s mainly coco...

Yeah, they look better than anything I’ve done in the past so i guess I will let them roll.

Attachments

• C7EBA347-A0EA-4BDA-BCD9-F58558010557.jpeg
    C7EBA347-A0EA-4BDA-BCD9-F58558010557.jpeg
    962.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 8B80B128-C042-47E1-B61B-0479663EBB0B.jpeg
    8B80B128-C042-47E1-B61B-0479663EBB0B.jpeg
    968 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom