should i trim these fan leaves?

rick3066

hey yall plant is 28 days..got yellow lower fan leaves..looks like nitrogen def. from my research..added a 10-10-10 liquid fertilizer yesterday called vigorow....i was stoned thought it said viagro!lol..so trim or no? ive read conflicting reports..also i lightly misted the plant once. thanks in advance:thumb:
img0680.jpg
070414095528.jpg

damn fuck it .... my plants are in 26 days old and they are only 10% of the size of youres ..... I see how powerful are CFL lamps .....

hey yall plant is 28 days..got yellow lower fan leaves..looks like nitrogen def. from my research..added a 10-10-10 liquid fertilizer yesterday called vigorow....i was stoned thought it said viagro!lol..so trim or no? ive read conflicting reports..also i lightly misted the plant once. thanks in advance:thumb:
img0680.jpg
070414095528.jpg
Damaged leafs will not repair get them off any leaf that has more than 50% damage should be removed. I'm sure people with more experience will jump in.

Looking much better buddy what strain is it that you are running? I have a super cheese that looks just like that all tight and dense well built up.

Back
Top Bottom