can I get a diagnosis?

rick3066

she is 49 days flowering..ph is 7 I have no way to bring it down. been using bloom last two feedings, thinking it is a nitrogen deficiency..I gave her a little..about a quart, a 10-10-10..liquid at half strength. that was yesterday. for the past 4 days or so..she has been yellowing and dropping leaves like crazy.
all help appreciated ..my first plant ever.:peace:
082314092015.jpg

thanks paddy,,i water about every 5 th day..I saturate pretty good..I been goin by wt. I have flushhed this plant over her grow twice due to over fertilization. at first I thought this was normal..not so sure now. you really think flushing is my best course by lookin at her?

49 days...I had two incidents with cheap fertilizer early on..a 10-10-10 liquid called vigaro. I over fed her..so I stoppewd using it untill yest. I gave her a little at half strength. she has had two light feedings of bloom ..humboldt nutes. and thats it..she was started in a .85-.15-.45
potting soil..77 days ago
oh..I flushed real good after both fertilizer fiasco's

Flushing is a safety thing also.
How long ago was your last flush?
It needs some nitrogen,
it could be not getting because of lock out or ph or root rot.

If you know you didn't over do it this time..they try a bit of nitrogen.

Can you see any of your roots?

I wouldn't flush this late in the game
thanks paddy,,i water about every 5 th day..I saturate pretty good..I been goin by wt. I have flushhed this plant over her grow twice due to over fertilization. at first I thought this was normal..not so sure now. you really think flushing is my best course by lookin at her?

no ..cant see roots..I thought nitrogen as well..im a rookie. the couple of times I flushed her she came back with a vengeance. ive read flush then dry is a good thing towards harvest..I gave her a little nitrogen yest.. to see if she would green up..its close enough that I cant really tell..I got daily pics to compare. gonna see who else chimes in the next couple of hours ..either hit her with more nutes or flush..leanin towards the flush..

thanks shotafire..yeah.. if I had to chop her today..I count it a success!. with the help of you good folks..got a clone from her vegging and another bagseed just starting to flower.. gonna get the fundamentals right this go round.:thanks::420:

You can always give a really dilute dose of nutrients.

I would use an enzyme product this late to break down some dead root material into useable food for the plant. Humic acid is also going to help the plant uptake what nutrients are left in the pot.

You will end up with some smooth smoke unlike a lot of other newer growers that end up with an over green over fed plant at harvest that snaps crackles and pops when you burn it.

you don't need nitrogen...those flowers are sucking everything out of the leaves to fatten up...I would just let it run its course and get ready to enjoy the fruits of your labor....:blunt:

well...seems the little feeding I gave made her happy. I still think there are 2.5 to 3 weeks to use. she greened up and had a good fatten the bud day yest. so I could start the flushing process ..think I should dry her out first?..or wait a day..see how she does..and if she seems hungry..feed her. what do you guys think? if you dont mind helping me finish this off
many thanks
082514080831.jpg

img0546.jpg
img0428.jpg
082514091928.jpg
thanks shot!...i have bloom humblodt nutes..and vigaro.its a 10-10-10 liquid I mixed at half strength..I gave her about a quart. of the vigaro saturday. she looks much happier. man I would be embarrassed to tell you how much time I spend lookin at these plants I have to rotate every couple of hours to keep even amounts of light. new lights on the way. so Im thinkin I should let her go as long as she stays happy..maybe a feed of both nutes in a couple 3 days..dry her out a little? also I have a cheapass jewlers loup..but I can see that the trichomes have caps on them..its distinct..what level of maturity would that indicate?

Which bloom do you have from humboldt nutrients? Is it a 2 part or single part?

I would leave the viagro out! The humboldt nutrients should work ok for the rest of the grow. Is there a little nitrogen in it at least?

The trichomes are telling you that they are getting close but I would say at least another 10-14 days by the looks of them.

Back
Top Bottom