Do you Harvest before the light?

• I harvest before the light - end of dark period

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • I harvest before dark - end of light preriod

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I just harvest when I am ready, I don't care about yeild

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
i am getting ready to harvest my jilly bean ( orange velvetX space queen) from subcool tga seed bank. i was considering blacking her out for a day or two before. im sure that the levels are higher during the dark because the plant collects energy during the day and uses it during the night. but my question is, would two days be to long. i assume there is a window of the peak trich porduction where it wont rise any more but then also probaly begins to deminish. i am probably going to only leave the light off for 24 hours, then start cuttin. it is about a week out from being perfectly done. as soon as i see a hint of brown tips on the thrics im gunna black her out for a day and i hope that shoul be sufficent and produce some sexy product. wish me luck

Good luck Dude!:Rasta:

I would say 24 hours should be enough without fucking with nature too much - I dont think the plant would enjoy it so 3 days would be the borderline of cruelty. Give it a week from when you think it is ready as a rule - advice a good friend once gave me.

Peace buddy!:peace:

thanks man it went good. could have gone better. i cut them down without blacking them out, but i did black out the qurkle for two days and it impoved the taste by far. i am having some problems of my harvest dissaperaing. i am led to a dead end, my roomates have been snatching my crop becuase they feel entitled. idk what to do hope yall are doing good

happy grows

Back
Top Bottom