Bill284 😎

Morning Amigo. :ciao:
Not sure what you mean by the question :Namaste:
Do I post?
Messages ? not as much lately but yes.
Hope your doing well. :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
I was joking referring too your 200ltrs of grow medium you can't give away ,saying you can post / mail it to me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was joking referring too your 200ltrs of grow medium you can't give away ,saying you can post / mail it to me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am guessing you are not American lol, the difference between post and mail / ship :)

I knew I screwed that up. :rofl:
I'd deliver it if I could.
But it doesn't fit in Stacey's Honda Fit Bit.🤣

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

On another topic have you gotten into 3d printing yet?
Im just about to print and test these they will fit on 20mm electrical conduit and clip to vertical poles in tent ,used to hold scrog net and tent walls out from sucking in from inline fan .
:passitleft:

IMG_20230829_175927_349.jpg
I saw those, they look pretty handy.
I'm not very good with computers, I'm lucky if I can work out how to turn it on :rofl:

I saw those, they look pretty handy.
I'm not very good with computers, I'm lucky if I can work out how to turn it on :rofl:
I never had a computer either until I brought a 3d printer 4 years ago so its all been a steep learning curve for me I wasn't even on any social media. I put my first computer together and made it customised for what I needed, I have 2 3d printers now .
The design of that print has been improved , the link to it is in my signature I also added scrog net hooks too.
:passitleft:

C'mon there must be some big plant pictures about, let's see them :snowboating: I will start this was my biggest the top of that fence is about 7ft I started this plant on tail end of winter under glass tipped first set of leaves after the water leaves and kept tying it down .
Got a little over 2 pound off it .:hookah::passitleft:
Nice hedge :)

C'mon there must be some big plant pictures about, let's see them :snowboating: I will start this was my biggest the top of that fence is about 7ft I started this plant on tail end of winter under glass tipped first set of leaves after the water leaves and kept tying it down .
Got a little over 2 pound off it .:hookah::passitleft:
I don't know if you've ever tried "the new" from Humboldt, but I ordered it from Herbies many years ago and got 6 pounds of it

Back in the 80's I grew outside. I'm pretty sure this plant was between 12' and 14' I had to bend it over to keep the neighbors an the rollers from spotting it. I kept the neighbors supplied with fresh tomatoes and that kept them on my good side. I did have pictures but a friend told me I was just hanging on to incriminating evidence ( they would confiscate your property back then ) so I burned all the pics. But I did save part of the stalk. now it's my walking stick, it's a good conversation starter for all the old gal's I run into.

IMG_20240115_061534933.jpg

IMG_20240115_061615725.jpg

Back in the 80's I grew outside. I'm pretty sure this plant was between 12' and 14' I had to bend it over to keep the neighbors an the rollers from spotting it. I kept the neighbors supplied with fresh tomatoes and that kept them on my good side. I did have pictures but a friend told me I was just hanging on to incriminating evidence ( they would confiscate your property back then ) so I burned all the pics. But I did save part of the stalk. now it's my walking stick, it's a good conversation starter for all the old gal's I run into.

IMG_20240115_061534933.jpg

IMG_20240115_061615725.jpg
It was the same deal for me i took my picture with a polaroid camera no such thing as a mobile phone back then, we have the same laws still , I say fuck em 😊
I've hidden that polaroid photo pretty well 😊
Nice walking stick 😉

Back
Top Bottom