Sick Sensi NL, help please?

Lyshppt

Hello guys , i have a Northern Lights plant from Sensi seeds and a AK-47(dunno the brand) , growing under a 400W HPS Philips Green Power Bulb , the Temps in the Room are Ok , 27, 28 Cº Lights On , and arround 15 to 19 C night temps , maybe a little too low but it shouldn't be a problem for the NL , that is the one that i am having some problems.

Im growing them in a Mix of Perlite , Cow Manure , Horse Manure , and Universal Soil ! Totally Organic , the Only thing i give them , is Super Vit , and i had a Dosage also of Delta 9 ( Enzimatic Stimulant)!
I used to only water them when the soil is pretty dry .

The Thing is that my Northern Lights its not looking too good , and the Fans somewhat Clawed and overall aspect doesnt look very good here is a pic -->

I preformed a good Flush 2 days ago , now im waiting for some improvements , do any of you more experienced growers have any ideia how to help my lady ?

Thanks in advance guys !

Re: Sick Sensi NL , help plz ?

Might just be over watering causing the curl !

As for the yellowing leaf that is pretty common from mid flowering onwards just means the plant is drawing extra nutrients from the fan leafs in the final stage of growth aka big bud & by the looks of things you may have only a few weeks to go.

Re: Sick Sensi NL , help plz ?

i really dont think its overwatering , i only water when its bone dry , my guess , and from what i'm reading , maybe Nitrogen Toxicity , no ?

Nitrogen toxicity shows darker green leafs than average with curling like rams horns perhaps the pic with HPS lighting on the plants is not really showing true colour ?

With N toxicity normally harder to sort out even with a good flushing & may require a longer than average curing period other wise the bud may be a little harsh to smoke at first !

Even tho under watering & over watering do share the same characteristics :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom