Signs of too much lighting

DogOn

I just changed my AF out of the grow tents with Photoperiods, Since my other tent is not lighted perfectly, I have on a 36X48X90 Tent Two VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series PAR450 450W LED Grow Lights and I added a 3rd one of 300W almost exclusively for the AF..... I went a few minutes ago to check on her and it seems she really resented the move, so much the leafs are just hanging like if she wasnt watered for days.... The lights are 18 inches away....Is this too close? Whats the best distance for these lights and plants?

Something is just not right...... She was under a 1000 W LED Light and loving life, she is now behind the 450s and a dedicated 300 and simply hating her new space

Ill keep a close look and keep u updated

Hey there, im using a 1000w LED on a seedling i keep it atleast 18 inches away. She is loving it as u said. Now when you have multiple LED light sources in the same area, you will have over lapping lights. So if shes in the middle of all 3 overlapping zones she might be overwhelmed for the 1st 24 to 48 hours till she adjusts. These plants are incredibly resilient. Youll be fine, just remember. Check Temperature, Humidity as well.

Wish you all the luck!

Back
Top Bottom