Silver bullet auto?

aquaman76

Has anyone ever grown this/tried the strain from ministry of cannabis called silver bullet. Haven't been able to find much on this strain. Have led lighting in a 2x2 tent

Thanks. I have the basic info on the strain like what you sent me but was wondering if anyone has had some experience with this. I have two growing under a top led 48x3 reflector. Seen you had the 144x3 reflector CO finest. You like it?!

My 144 work Great. I am going to get more when I get the funds. I like the light coverage. I will be doing another video today on them to show what they really draw in power a well as fans.

Ohh nice. I seen the first vid. Is a temp fluctuation in the room bad? Say from 65 to 72. My grow closet is in my basement and fortunately the previous owner created a 10'x20' room with an option to have duct work heat the room. The outside temp is 19*F and can get cold in the basement but with the ductwork it never gets below 65*F in the room. Any suggestions or comments?

My room without lights is 71 inside and out of tent. With lights on it runs around 76. I think I will add that to my test to do on video. It is hard to show number like that and people to go by. There are number of reasons they will not help much. One is what is everyone's outside temps. Two is what do the have for ventilation. Three is what is the average humidity. One thing i do know is when using soil the humidity will always change from the time you water and it drys. Humidity will change temps fast. You know what I will do for you. I have two of them in my flower tent with nothing in there. I will take outside and inside temps with nothing on. Then I will turn them on and take the temp change for you to see what they do. Now the tent they are in is 10'x5'x6.8 so its not as big but will give you a good idea what you will be looking at temp wise.

As for your temp ? Cold is good. It is way easy to deal with adding heat then cold. Let me do light test first and see what that might take your heat up too. If you only used the LED that I have. Ohh you 65 is going to be real nice if you get a hold of a blue strain. Let it drop to 65 when lights are off and your buds will turn purple and blue :thumb: I will to the test in a few hours. I will try and do two videos as well as text so it can be seen.

Back
Top Bottom