Single brown spot on a single fan leaf

GrowGuy147

420 Member
Hi, this is my first post to this forum and also my first grow. I have two plants one is still a seedling, about 2 weeks old and the other is 3 almost 4 weeks old. I first noticed a small brown spot on the younger plant. This was 5 or so days ago. Yesterday I noticed an almost identical spot on my bigger plant. They are both kept in the same tent 3’x3’x6’ with the temperature being between 74-78 F and RH% from 45-55 during the day. 64-68F and 55-60 RH%. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959.1 KB · Views: 102
I give my plants a nice misting twice a day on days I don’t water. Could that be the problem? I was unaware that water on your plants could cause problems other than mold but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I'm far from an expert, noob level over here.

Sometimes if a drop of nutrient solution falls onto a leaf it can act similar to a magnifying glass and make a small burn.

That being said, has there been any changes? Are there more? Hows the new growth looking?

There is a plant abuse chart in my signature that is handy to reference....

Wish I could offer more insight....

There have not been any spots on my plant since. I topped the larger plant a few days ago and the new growth looks healthy however I’m worried she’s too short and bushy.

There have not been any spots on my plant since. I topped the larger plant a few days ago and the new growth looks healthy however I’m worried she’s too short and bushy.
If it were me, I wouldn't worry about the single small brown spot. I'd continue to monitor extra close for anything else.

As for anything else,

The more info you post, the better the help you'll be able to get.
Click in my signature the how to ask for grow support, and fill out the best you can below:

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?