Single Plant Grow LED 135Watt

Fatboyreed

Hello 420 users

I'm on this so you more experienced guy can help me out and you guy the only one I'm gunna tell about it First Grow Single Auto Under 135Watt

Ok so I have a mars hydro 300 watt 135 actual out put and a noisie as hell carbon filter and fan witch if anyone know tips to quite it down Please let me know

I'm using bio bizz all mix and bio bloom nutes for flowering

The strain is Vision Northern Lights Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds from herbies headship

It's been growing for about 8 day now under the led and natural sun as the cabinet wasn't 100% finished I'm hoping now it will stay under the led

I'm going to do lst so tips and best time to start on that would be good

Yeah
420-magazine-mobile1330349962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1330349962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile217220131.jpg

Would like to get 0.5gram per watt but we will see and please any tips or trick along the way please let me know

Your goal is doable. I just retired my Mars 300's. Trusty little light to get you started. I used mine for about 3 years before upgrading. I ran 4 of them, 1 for each plant. Keep it 18" above the plant tops while it's vegging. When the plant starts to bloom, keep it 12" above the top. You might want to check out my Step by Step Journal where I grew some NL.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom