Sir SmokzAlot

SmokzAlot

Good day to all. New here but not to the weed. Got my first taste in the late sixties, lets get that out of the way. Old man by some, young'in by others. Funny, I remember most of my times. I have retired and rediscovered my perfect pastime. Hence I found this site very informative and up to date with media of value. Thought I would jump in and join the show.

Grew indoors years ago with 4' Flo as stealthy as it was about 1980. Small rotational garden enough for my humble needs at that time. As time has passed and as all things change, I find it very beneficial for my osteoarthritis and peptic ulcers. Had a big fall in my 20's working construction. Survived it but paying for it now. So my usage is now based on my unique situation and conditions. The object I believe most of us seek, is to achieve a balance of life so we can have a Quality of Life, with all that we can.

Any..who... Glad to be here and hope to post once in a while. I am embarking on my retirement project and building what I can afford, build, and operate to satisfy my requirements. Going to start off with soil grows as it is what I know. But I am a techie as well, so I am upping the knowledge base with Hydro Know-How. I will admit I am old school, and enjoy the soil process but I will more than likely tip toe my way into it. I have already built a bubble cloner. Smart device than can support my efforts either way I go. I have constructed my space and am now focused on developing my environment. How do I know when its working well? I toss some bag seed into the mix and let them teach me what my environment needs. From ventilation to lighting I just read my plants the best I can. Learning there all the time as well. Free grow so to speak! upon completion it is ready for serious business.

Ride the wave man...

Sir SmokzAlot
:peace:

:welcome: to 420 Magazine!

This is the best mmj community out there, dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of mmj and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom