Smkriz99

I’m not sure what’s going on but I started the flowering stage and it looks like my girl is growing funny ?? I have attached some pictures!!

58A381BA-D80A-43F1-A803-10E7887F5F1D.jpeg
61316391-59F5-436D-B090-724120FC0165.jpeg
CCFE8022-2FB5-42E5-9D8B-9525C5DEBFF7.jpeg

When plants are started from seed, they build up nodes or pairs of leaves on opposite sides of the stalk, these pairs will have the same even spacing, but as a plant gets sexually mature it will start stacking limbs or bud sites.. the first one on left, next one will be on the right and so on... is that what you are talking about? Also it looks like you will run out of headroom if she stretches much in flower.

Otherwise she looks good but can’t diagnose any more in that light.

Yes, pictures in regular room light instead of the LED light and tell us why you think it is growing funny. It just looks like it was topped once or twice and grew out a nice clump of dominant growing tops instead of a long one.

When plants are started from seed, they build up nodes or pairs of leaves on opposite sides of the stalk, these pairs will have the same even spacing, but as a plant gets sexually mature it will start stacking limbs or bud sites.. the first one on left, next one will be on the right and so on... is that what you are talking about? Also it looks like you will run out of headroom if she stretches much in flower.
O13, have you ever noticed that once it starts flowering the nodes are not directly opposite each other any more. It is as if there will be 2 new nodes and then the 3rd new one will be back on the same side as the first one. The buds are growing on the stem, or cola, in a spiral.

Back
Top Bottom