Skywalker fem'd how does it look?

DeaconFrost

these 2 girls were started from seeds on 5th Jan, started 12/12 on 13th Feb, show sex around 23rd to 25th Feb so I consider it been flowering 1 week.

how do they look?

they are lst using a screen, in 5gal bubble bucket, feed with hesi coco and molasses plus bud blood till sex shown.

IMAGE_072.jpg

IMAGE_0732.jpg

IMAGE_074.jpg

IMAGE_075.jpg

IMAGE_076.jpg

Re: skywalker fem'ed how doesb it look?

i havent taken many pics tho, but yea i keep log on everything happens since started, nothing unusual, I could do a journal.

Is the CFL pictured the only lighting you have on these ladies? They are looking great!

thanks guys for the input

yea thats all I use, the 2 CFLs, they're the big ones, 220w each, they were veg under just one 200w 6400k though, I had 2 of those as well but I dropped one accidently :( so couldnt veg very long since 1 light wont cover much, it seems to have worked out well, if I had veg any longer the screen wouldnt be big enough :)

a little more info on the condition, during veg temp was kept around 78f to 80f and water temp around 74f ph kept between 5.8 to 6.5. now in flowering its 72f to 74f and water temp at around 72f ph kept the same.

hesi coco veg dosage as stated on the bottle plus supervit during veg, first week 12/12 till sex shown they feed with bud blood, molasses and hesi coco at higher dosage as stated on the bottle again, no more bud blood added after sex shown. I also keep the lights very close to them. theres a fan turns over and back to move air around and a intake fan to bring air in and a exhaust fan as well to get the air out.

would any of the combination of these may them looking how they look? I train them carefully as well. don't want to break anything :) took 3 clones but no space left to get them in, look like I have to ditch them.

any guess of what I may yeild from these babies? :) there are more tops under many of those fan leaves, I just sorted them out today so all tops are directly under those lights, all very similar heights. about 30 of them there, might be a few more but I lost count.

only a few days passed since, the buds are noticably increased in size and quantity, is this fast or average growth?

thanks

IMAGE_081.jpg

Yea I took 3 clones, tho I might have space for them but turns out I haven't, so I was giving them away to another grower but he was away and couldnt get through to him so they died at the end.

a little update, the girls are noticeable bigger, the trichcoms have started to build up on most tops today. a few little leaves are covered in them. I don't remember when the last grow started to have trichs, these are 3 weeks in flowers, is this quick?

thanks

IMAGE_109.jpg

IMAGE_108.jpg

IMAGE_104.jpg

IMAGE_105.jpg

IMAGE_106.jpg

Very nice, they look healthy and happy. All that with 2 CFL's is excellent.

+Rep :peace:

thanks guys, yea I'm suprise that they look so green, apart from some of the leaves like to hug the bulbs, theres no fading or browning. :p

Taking off a few days is ok if the set up is rigged to do so. Raising the lights up just to ensure a no light burn is wise. They can always be lowered when you come back.
enjoy the trip.

oh, i tho i should count from the day the first pistil shown :) well i suppose they are 4 and a half weeks in flower so :)

thank guys, a weekend away for a break is nice :) wish i could go longer :)

yea I bought a 30x pocket microscope to look at the trichs, cant wait to harvest :)

looking at least another 4 weeks I think, Im going by the trichs anyway :)

yea the price are about the same for me to get HPS or CFL this size, but due to heat reason, I choose CFL, because the box is in my room and it is not very big, so I thouggh it be easier to manage the heat without using HPS.

got back last night and check on the girls straight away, few tops looks to be starving from the look of the fan leaves, the bucket was half empty, looks like they just started eating more as I left :) topped up straight away, checked ph and temp, all ok. hope they get better again, would it be possible that they sucked up all the nutes but not all the water?

thanks

a bit update on the girls, few pics to share with you guys, I have to go off for 3 days again on the 11th of this month, what you guys think the girls be like by then?

IMAGE_132.jpg

IMAGE_133.jpg

IMAGE_134.jpg

IMAGE_135.jpg

IMAGE_137.jpg

IMAGE_136.jpg

forgot to ask, they are 6weeks 12/12 today, when should I stop giving nutes by the looks of them? I keep the molasses going till harvest though

thanks

Very nice, but they don't look even close to being ready yet. The hairs are just starting to turn. These particular plants may finish closer to 9-10 weeks rather then the 8 weeks as advertised.

Keep on your current feeding schedule for now and there will be time to flush later, your doing fine. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom