Skywalker fem'd how does it look?

very nice looking girls. Well if tehy want to get bigger..... let them. unless you have some lil ones in need of bigger light, then ide try to squeeze them in. I know its hard to stare at them day in n out, wanting them to be ready but PATIENTS will pay off in the end.

lol, well I was given myself a deadline but hell the girl are sizing from 3 to 7 inchs long and 1 to 2.5 inches wide, and still wants to get bigger, I like to see what the girls got to show and offer :)

yeah, that and you could harvest the good looking ones n see if the great looking one or a favorite plant will be a monster if you let her go off n do her thing. Then if she is that much better, let them all go that much longer the next time around. Whatchya think

ok this is looking like a lot later than i hoped :) week 9 12/12 today and its still fattening up :) how much longer is this going to take :)

Well... How many days did the plant stretch from the first day it was in 12/12? That's 40% of its total flowering time.

Should work on CFL grows too. Pretty much any light as long as the type of light or hours of darkness were not changed after you initiated flowering.

Oh and as long as it isn't an AF lol.

lights never changed, the stopped stretching after 25 or 27 days, still growing up the way but all buds :) growing all directions actually, nothing changed :)

whats AF?

lights never changed, the stopped stretching after 25 or 27 days, still growing up the way but all buds :) growing all directions actually, nothing changed :)

whats AF?

Constant light type, constant 12/12 with NO light leaks during the dark period, non-AF strain, no extreme stresses, and mature plant when flowering initiated...

27 days of stretch should mean 40.5 days of after-stretch flowering for 67½ days of total flowering.

By the way, I noticed in the very first picture in post #1 of this thread that on the left side it looks like there's an opened seam on your cardboard box. Are you 100% positive that there have been no light leaks at all? (It can be hard to tell for sure without having full light outside of a box and then sitting inside it for at least 25 minutes with the internal lights off. If at that point you still see nothing except for overpowering infinite darkness in all directions, you most likely don't have any.

yea I'm sure no leak, I was in the box when I built it, its sealed with black tapes on the outside as well as black silicon :) wat u saw there on the inside was just a inner support I added :)

day 67 of 12/12,still no where near 50/50 amber on these, total of 22 tops left after taken samples they were the smaller tops and weighted between 3g to 4g dried, whats left there now, the smallest of the 22 are double the size of the sample ones.

still very little amber, i saw 1 individual bud alone were 50/50 lol and that is it, the rest hardly changed on these, and they got a lot bigger since.they been topped with molasses and water last week, this week is water only, so 2 weeks no nutes. how much longer is this going to take anyone have any idea? its nice to see them wanting to grow bigger and bigger though.

could anyone estimate what the yeild maybe from the weight of the few sample tops weight?

thanks

IMAGE_208.jpg

this girl is now 70 days in 12/12, trichs hasn't turn amber yet on the remaining tops, but the fan leaves are all turn yellow, and some are completey very yellow and going crispy, so I took off the crispy leaves, the rest that are going yellow feels dry like plastic, should i remove them too? cud get a lot of lights down the cola if I remove those fan leaves, there are lots of shade leaves and some are big enough too.

thanks

you can get more ligh down there that way but you risk taking too many leaves and hurting the plats ability to support its own life...
Harvest when ya want they look delicious from here. I bet they smell good too

Yeah, pick off the largest of the fan leaves and let that light through. Picking off leaves early also saves you time when it comes time to harvest.

part of the plant been harvest since those were ready :)

I'm going to harvest going by the trichs on them :)

after havong cutting down a few tops, lights are getting through better now so I just leave them as it is, should only be a few days left i hope :)

thanks for the input guys

75 days 12/12 Harvest day

i decided today i wasn't going to wait any longer since they are meant to be 55 to 60 days.

after having a few cut over the last week or so.here's everything left at the end, a few of them that are hanging are ready for jar.

the biggest one was 46gram wet. the smallest one which is dried now is 3.45gram, it was over 9gram wet. most are over 20g wet with 4 over 30g wet n 2 other over 40g wet, hope they done loss too much weight when dried :p

IMAGE_010.jpg

IMAGE_008.jpg

IMAGE_0032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom