Slight deficiency - First coco run

Spitz

Hello peeps. I Became frustrated with my soil atempts and decided to try a coco plant. She is in 90/10 coco/perlite and about 3 weeks into flower. She's by far the healthiest plant I've grown to date.

Light LED
Nutrients. GH 3 + 1 (1 grow, 2 micro, 2 bloom, 2 koolbloom) diluted to about 1200ppm
PH I mix nutrients then adjust to 5.6. My gallon jug drifts to about 6.0 by day 2. I water/feed to runoff every morning and give her a splash a few times a day if I'm home
3 Gallon equivalent (2+ G actual pot)
Pretty much 12/12 from seed
I have CaMg but haven't used it as I figured the Tap/Micro was doing the job

I have a slight deficiency going on. Any ideas what it is? I'm not stressing too hard but want to get my hands wrapped around this for future projects

image34625.jpg

Your time and consideration are greatly appreciated.

Hopefully that's not what it is, the speckles on your leaves reminded me of some similar spots that showed up on my leaves during a soil grow. They never progressed past a few spots on a couple leaves though and it was late in bloom so I stopped worrying about them, assuming they were nothing. Has it progressed any further?

Hopefully that's not what it is, the speckles on your leaves reminded me of some similar spots that showed up on my leaves during a soil grow. They never progressed past a few spots on a couple leaves though and it was late in bloom so I stopped worrying about them, assuming they were nothing. Has it progressed any further?

It hasn't gotten any worse. The plant looks fabulous. I'll post another picture in a day or 2. Thanks for asking.

Back
Top Bottom