Slow growing, down side leafs dead, your opinins will help

wiidnoob

Hello and please take time to read all this info about my plant so you, pro growers, can give me some advices.

Pot size : about 1.5 KG.

Watering : Every 3-4 days ( when the soil is dry, I test it with my finger, " dry when finger clean " ) I use about 400ml of normal water for my 1.5 KG pot. ( 400ml / watering ).

Nutrients : Every 7 days, I use universal nutrient ( 7 in 1 ) fluid dissolved in water.

Soil type : special growing soil + perlite, soil details: organic matter 55 - 60 % moisture 65 - 75 % mineral salt 0.7 - 0.8 % mineral nitrogen 50 - 150mg / kg soluble potassium 100 - 150mg / kg

Light setup : 3 CFL ( economic ) Light bulbs, total real 113 Watts [ about 500 advertised Watts ].

Light system details : I used just 23 watt CFL bulb for 1 week after Sprouting, after 1 more week I added another 45 watt CFL bulb and finally after 3 weeks added another 45 watt CFL bulb, now I have 113 Watts.

Light program : 18/6 Lights ON. [ 18 Hours Lights ON / 6 Hours Lights OFF ]

Temperature : Constant 26-27 °C ( celsius degree ).

PH Tester : I don't have one at the moment. [ Very expensive in my country ]

Pot setup : The growing pot is inside a box that has some large air holes. ( no air fan at the moment just big holes so that air can go in and out ).

Indoor setup : The plant is in a room that has fresh air 1 time / day ( open windows ).

The pot : the pot has many drain holes in it as you can see in the pictures.

Plant : The plant is about 8 weeks old.

Transplanted : 2 weeks ago I've transplanted it to this 1.5 KG growing pot.

Overwater : My plant suffered about 4 shocks from overwater until I learned how to water it correctly.

Air fan : Installed an air fan [ fresh air cooling system ] that is working 3 - 4 hours / day when the temperature gets high.

My questions :

1. Should I use nutes more often ? Like 3 days ? Because I see my plant likes the fertilizer very much.

2. Is it ok to have that dead leafs at the bottom ?

3. Anything that could speed up my growing ?

Thank you very much and sorry my English !

1.Your mix has nutes in it, no need to add more for at least 2 months.
2.Leave the leaves till they fall off themselves.
3.More light
Bonus. Switch to a fabric/air pot(they are awesome) or put bigger holes in the bottom of pot

You defenitly want to add more light especially when you switch to 12 on 12 off , what soil and nutes are you using?

Back
Top Bottom