Slow growth and hooked leaves

Spider mites r no good buddy. Sns 217 works well and so does neem oil. But u might want to control the outbreak before it spreads they can get really nasty over time. I used both of those then ordered 1500 lady bugs on amazon for like $5. The will eat all of them then leave when the food is gone just remember to give time between spray and lady bugs lol. They don't like pesticides regardless of organic or synthetic. Kinda felt like a dick I won't lie. Some escaped into the walls and were coming up the windows in the bathroom lol. Just dropping a duece and see like 15 lady bugs, it's a wtf moment. They leave after a week or 2 plus it gives my cat somethen to hunt all day

Spider mites r no good buddy. Sns 217 works well and so does neem oil. But u might want to control the outbreak before it spreads they can get really nasty over time. I used both of those then ordered 1500 lady bugs on amazon for like $5. The will eat all of them then leave when the food is gone just remember to give time between spray and lady bugs lol. They don't like pesticides regardless of organic or synthetic. Kinda felt like a dick I won't lie. Some escaped into the walls and were coming up the windows in the bathroom lol. Just dropping a duece and see like 15 lady bugs, it's a wtf moment. They leave after a week or 2 plus it gives my cat somethen to hunt all day

Good news! Growth is up by a huge margin, and its show signs of gender. Now, I will upload some pictures and I want to know if anyone can tell me weather its a herm or not.

Photo_Aug_04_4_59_49_PM.jpg

Photo_Aug_04_7_30_26_PM.jpg

I understand that the dirt is not full inside the bucket, its a regular 5 gallon bucket, but I didn't have enough soil to fill it to the top and I didn't want to risk adding soil from outside.

Re: Slow growth and hooked leaves.

Ah, yep hadn't even thought of that! That's why I love this place, gets me outside of my box. :)
I had booked leaves on my strain called dank kunt.
She was monstercropped so really bushy.
I had a thought to do a mad defoliation and guess what.
The leaves went normal over night.
So too many leaves can also cause this to happen IMO

Back
Top Bottom