Small buds? 7 weeks

W00

Hey guys! My indica/sativa girls are 7 weeks. The buds look small. Should they be bigger? Maybe other growers opinions would help. (Flora series nutes, in coco)

Thank you

20210628_230248.jpg

Hey guys! My indica/sativa girls are 7 weeks. The buds look small. Should they be bigger? Maybe other growers opinions would help. (Flora series nutes, in coco)

Thank you

20210628_230248.jpg
Hello @woo great looking garden. :goodjob:
I see lots of white pistols on your ladies so you probably have 2 weeks left maby more.
That will give the buds time to bulk up for you.
I don't see anything wrong with buds at this point.
Looks like nice healthy colas there.
Keep up the good work.
Bill

Looking good if you ask me. May i ask if u took foliage away i dont see many fan leaves. :cool:
Hi skunksa!
Yes. I had to do a heavy defoil. The leaves were so big and so many. The lower part was starting to yellow and air flow was terrible. It was really musty smelling. I went a little hard, but it cleared both issues up. I thought I might have stunned them, but kinda like damn if you do, damned if you do type deal.

Thank you all! Still learning after all these grows. So far this might be one of my best.

Hi skunksa!
Yes. I had to do a heavy defoil. The leaves were so big and so many. The lower part was starting to yellow and air flow was terrible. It was really musty smelling. I went a little hard, but it cleared both issues up. I thought I might have stunned them, but kinda like damn if you do, damned if you do type deal.

Thank you all! Still learning after all these grows. So far this might be one of my best.

I love to defoil but i have gone to far sometimes and it has caused havests i know should be bigger to yeild less.
Smoke was just as good but leaves = solar panels its a fine line i walk i get it right MOST times.:cool:

My past few grows have been so over powered with leaves. Pretty much everything under the canopy would be trashed. Very yellow and undeveloped. I had to try something else this time around. Being there are so many sugar leaves I really trimmed them them up. I think I will do it this way again, just leave a few extra fan leaves.

Back
Top Bottom