Small closet for a newbie.

assis

well, guys this is it, got some bubblegum seeds for my first try.
my cabinet is 60cm long and wide and 110cm tall.
i guess i'll go with a 250hps,and going soil, and my question is how many plants should i go with, or should i go with SOG, .
when taking into considaration the hight of the pots ant the hight opf the lamp + the distance it should be away from the tops of the plants. how tall can i get my plands to? should i flower them right from the start?
i know it's tons of question just need a guide line.

boom

Does it matter how much water you put in the pot, if it has wholes in it? My seeds just growed and they are in paper cups...:ganjamon:

so what you are saying..

so, i did some thinking and i figuerd out that i could squeeze 4-5 (more like 4 unfortunally) plants that will come from clones , using SOG.
am i being too strict with the amount of plants for that closet?
cause four plants seem's pretty tight.
and with that hight i got, do you reacen i'll have to trim them? like right after the clones got a hold of them self, you know trim them and to put them into 12\12..
any ideas?
:bongrip:

felt like an icon.

thanks for all you guys help , i really hope i could start a grow jurnal soon.

4 plants sounds good.1 or 2 gallon pots?Flower your clones at 16 to 22 cm and your bubblegums should grow to a height of 60 to 80 cm.With proper ventilation your light could be 6 to 10 cm from the top of your plants.Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom