Small dying issue

Blazer420

Fist off, my apologies for the typo in the thread name and its associated misleading thread subject

Hi everyone,

I have a bit of an issue I just found out about. My normal drying area is not going to be available to me for at least a week and I have a harvest to deal with tomorrow. I am not able to change the harvest.

I have some alternate space but the ambient air is (on average) 58 deg f, and 41% rh.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this? Too cold?

Thanks!

B-

U should be alright. Jus like CoHigh said, might take a bit longer to dry but its still doable. Is that the average, low, or high temp? I had to put a small space heater and a fan in my dry room. My avg temp was about 60, humidity around 25% and it tookabout a week n a half t dry.

That's a bit low on the humidity , unless you like it dry and crunchy. Id shoot for around 60%.

For the initial 5 day dry out before it goes into mason jars for curing? I didn't think it would dry out that fast to that level of dryness.

B-

Ya it dries to fast on the outside .nything under 50%. And once u let dry like that u can't make ut vetter no matter how long u jar it. To get that good smell taste you want it to dry evenly slow. But everyones taste is differnt.

Back
Top Bottom