Small grow room for a limited budget?

Rigabula

Hello everybody from :420:.

Need some advice on budgeting my first time grow room.
I've the space but don't have the funds to do much. My budget is around 300 euros (around 370$) and have to start from scratch. I can spent all these only on veg room and month later the same amount on flower room.
Ive already picked up a strain NL(not sure the bank yet). Prefer CFL lights cause of the less heat that will emit.
Any advice is welcomed.

:thanks: in advance.

P: Sorry if its not the right sub-forum, hope its not trouble.

Jah Bless

PP: Keep in mind that im from Eastern Europe and most of the stuff here might be a lil bit more expensive and when it comes to medium and nutrition probably wont be able to find most of the brands.

Thanks man for the respond, the area I have is a whole room 4mx4m. I want to make one veg room and one flower room, so lets say 1,5mx1,5m for each grow section. The height is 2.4m. So I was thinking to fit 5 plants at most. think its reasonable. Just that I'm not sure that I'll be able to fit in my budget.

i think you would need 2 x cfl 300w to give you enough watts per sqr foot for each room(do u want to be flowering while vegging?) i presume you want both sides running , i would look at 2x red spec cfls 300w for flower room and 2 x blue spec cfls 300w for veg room,you will have to wall them off so there is no light leak or the vegging will ruin the flowering side and vise versa,you could use a t-piece to connect both rooms to 1 inline extractor then on to a carbon filter, give me a min an il stick some ebay links up

i think you could, 1st mnth 2 x blue cfl 140 euro? timer thermometer ph tester 25 euro? 2x inline exctractor 100 euros,will be 3/4/5 weeks before your ready to flower so u will only need the 2x red clfs 140 euro

Im curently on phone so bear with me ur near the rat. e but u said 300euros just the ligts and the ventilation. Still thx andits soil sorry

for under 300 euro u could get the 2 blue clfs 2 inline fans an the timer thermometer and ph tester, you wouldnt need the other red cfls until you were ready for flowering(which would fall under the next 300 euro budget)

Well yea but I have to buy some soil , nutrition, light reflecting folio and some wiring which will probably put another 100 euros. Regards man for staying so long with my topic. Cheers and Jah Bless.

go with a smaller space an drop a few plants until your next allowance kicks in next month,1 light over that area wont supply 5 plants,better to have 2/3 good plants than 5 weak ones

Back
Top Bottom