First Grow box, Am i doing it right?

houzouris

So i am posting here some pics of my first grow box. Bear in mind i am working on a really low budget and i am not going for a really good quality. In fact i don't expect anything, i am doing it mainly to start somewhere and get some experience so i can do something better in the future

Feel free to advice, express opinions or even judge(i 'll take it)
:Namaste:

14637.jpg

4x24W(1485 lm each) 6400k CFL Lamps

21981.jpg

Printer paper glued on the insides of the boxes, a pc fan on top

You've got a great start bud, great ingenuity!

Go ahead and put those lights a bit closer. You can get away with inches away. CFLs don't give off too much heat. You'll be able to get the most intensity. Also surround the plant with the lights. Give every bit of that plant some light.

Your going to need a few more lights. Somewhere in the region of 6-10 of the ones you're using.

You're certainly ahead of the game, friend! She looks very happy. She's searching for light. That's why she's a bit tall. But you've got it. Just bring those lights a bit closer.

Love peace and prosperity

Welcome to :420:

As said those lights can come down much lower... I grew using cfl too, 1 200w dual bulb.. She looks healthy so you are doing summin right :thumb:

You could add more lights, but if on a budget i would save the money for 2700k cfls for when you flower her..

It can be done a budget... I recycled loads of materials for my grow ( currently not growing)..

Best of luck on ya first grow

:Namaste:

Just a quick update in case you guys are interested:

31723.jpg

Thank you all for the support! I am really excited about this..
(I just feel a little bad for my friends that have to listen to me :D)

Back
Top Bottom