Smelly Joe's Indoor Questions

Smelly Joe

Ahoya

So let me start at the beginning and hopefully I don't mess up. LoL.

A couple of months ago I was visiting a buddy and we were just chillin, having a puff and enjoying life. He showed me his cab that he "finished" and I liked it. Mainly because it was big and good yields was on the horizon.

A couple of days later I receive a text that asks if I would be willing to take the cab from him for a while because he had to get some stuff done and any signs of cannabis could lead to hime, well you all know what I mean. So eagerly I go and pick up the cab cause this means I can take it for a spin. After setting up the cab I got a call from my buddy and the weirdest thing happened. He said I could keep the cab. I was blown away and humbly accepted the offer to finally get out of the Micro Groups and move on to the Big Boys.

Unfortunately at this point I can only use it in the coming winter which is about two months away. I don't have any cash for an intake fan and our winter in quite cold. I will have some 120 mm pc fans in there to help with the passive flow. The diy hood has its own extraction which helps a lot. A 4mm glass sheet will be added to the hood to close of the hood and help with heat as well.

I will use MH for veg and of course HPS for flower.

Now here is the question part:

The cab is 4.25 square foot and the lighs I have is only 250w. Would it be a good idea to put 2 plants in there and at what hight should I keep the light from seedlings and clones???

Currently I have devided my cab in 2. Both is veg areas and yeah I know, it looks CRAP but I haven't started working on it yet. The top is an 85w and the bottom is my micro cab with 4 x 20w cool white's. But the micro cab doesn't matter now. The cab came with shelving , so moving the plant up and down isn't gonna be a problem at all.

And advice and help will be appreciated cause I might start it up sooner than later.

CAB:

20140315_074135.jpg

Inside the cab:

20140315_074235.jpg

DIY Cooled Hood:

20140315_074445.jpg

Love and Light

Back
Top Bottom