Smoke Tricks

Whitez

anyone know any cool smoke tricks?
I can already do hoops, mushroom cloud, and irish waterfall.
anyone know any others?:grinjoint:

Re: Smoke Tricks.

I dont remember what its called but the one where you take a cup and put it in the freezer for a while until its cold, then you take a joint/blunt and place the cherry'd side in your mouth and blow the smoke into the cup. Then you just drink your hit:ganjamon:

GanjaGardener Gardening Ganja since 2004:yummy:

I dont remember what its called but the one where you take a cup and put it in the freezer for a while until its cold, then you take a joint/blunt and place the cherry'd side in your mouth and blow the smoke into the cup. Then you just drink your hit:ganjamon:

GanjaGardener Gardening Ganja since 2004:yummy:
that sounds awesome!
imma try that :grinjoint:

I pretty much only vape now, so I don't do to many tricks. Sometimes some O's with some dense hits. But, when I use to smoke...I always did shit like O's, french inhaling, blowing it into a cup then inhaling it again so it looks like you're drinking it. I would always let my hits trickle out and then try to get it all back in. If you have a mirror, or any glass surface(Easier if it is flat rather than on a wall) get real close to it and slowly let your hit out and you can watch it spread on the glass then suck it back in quickly.

Oh yea, what in hell is a Irish waterfall?

I pretty much only vape now, so I don't do to many tricks. Sometimes some O's with some dense hits. But, when I use to smoke...I always did shit like O's, french inhaling, blowing it into a cup then inhaling it again so it looks like you're drinking it. I would always let my hits trickle out and then try to get it all back in. If you have a mirror, or any glass surface(Easier if it is flat rather than on a wall) get real close to it and slowly let your hit out and you can watch it spread on the glass then suck it back in quickly.

Oh yea, what in hell is a Irish waterfall?

irish waterfall i think is the same as a french inhale. when you let the hit out your mouth and inhale through your nose.

This is what my friends and I called "Drink-a-Smoke." One the thing that is missing is the Power/Super Hitter/Toker whatever they called it. You can make one in about one minute once you have all the supplies. Go to squeezie power hitter on how to make one(here @ 420 magazine). You avoid a burnt tongue and depending on the size of the glass (use something made of glass/not ceramic freeze for 2 days), you can get an incredible amount of smoke into the glass. A regular beer glass can be filled four times with a nice sized fatty. :rollit:

have u every tried filling the kitchen sink about half full. cut the bottom off a empty two liter bottle, put a hole for a metal bowl in the lid light the bowl while you push the open end slowly down into the water, the bottle will fill with smoke, screw the lid off the bottle and squeeze the bottle while pulling the bottle out of the water, get close to the opening of the bottle and shotgun it! trick is not to get in a hurry, u gotta burn and push/lift it back up slow to keep the vaccum not a "trick" exactly but awesome buzz trust me

have u every tried filling the kitchen sink about half full. cut the bottom off a empty two liter bottle, put a hole for a metal bowl in the lid light the bowl while you push the open end slowly down into the water, the bottle will fill with smoke, screw the lid off the bottle and squeeze the bottle while pulling the bottle out of the water, get close to the opening of the bottle and shotgun it! trick is not to get in a hurry, u gotta burn and push/lift it back up slow to keep the vaccum not a "trick" exactly but awesome buzz trust me

That's called a gravity bong dude lol.

i fucking LOVE gravity bongs !!!

the best one i've made was a 5 gallon bucket and a 3 liter soda bottle <3

a friend and i actually considered using a trashcan in a swimming pool.. then we realized we would need a LARGE amount of greens for that, so we scrapped that idea. not to mention we would have to use a garden hose cut into several segments so all our friends could share the same hit.

Yea, that's it! Some people say marijuana causes short term memory loss but I say... wait what was I talking about?:bongrip:

When I pack my bowl just right I'll smoke it upside-down. Big Fun

Back
Top Bottom