Smoke Tricks

Re: Smoke Tricks.

I Do The "Shotty" Wea you need A Fitted And the u put the blunt backwars in your mouth the ash part to be in ur mouth but blow the ashes out then tell ur boy to put the fitted on his face and the from a lil space nxt to him u blow the smoke inside the hat and let him inhale all the smoke

we all know its called a gravity bong. shouldnt we rename it and suggest you you use a deep cooler instead. how about the vaccum bong.

a friend and i actually considered using a trashcan in a swimming pool.. then we realized we would need a LARGE amount of greens for that, so we scrapped that idea. not to mention we would have to use a garden hose cut into several segments so all our friends could share the same hit.

My friend and I also imagined the swimming pool and trash can method. I envisioned filling the inside of the can with dense smoke from your LARGE amount of greens and then swimming under the can and popping your head up above water but still in the chamber of smoke and enjoy having your face hotboxed haha. :bigtoke:

The last few weeks I've been filling my bong with fresh snow, Hits great. Not to hot, not to cold. Just right.

:bongrip:

:ganjamon:me and my friends blow bomb ass o's cause he has a hookah

i dont know if you would consider this a trick or not.but if you take a towlet paper role and about 4 dryer sheets and cover the one end with the sheets with a rubber band you can blow your smoke through the open end.once it goes through the end with the sheets, it acts like a filter. the smoke smells like the sheets. something i learned when i was young and had to hide it from my folks.

Spray methyl ethyl ketone onto a smooth painted surface. Quickly (because MEK evaporates) blow smoke at it. The smoke will stick to the MEK and just sort of hang out.

Oh yeah, MEK is nasty. So maybe you better not. But it sure looks cool.

the auto shotgun, place blunt joint whatever in mouth as if going to give a shotgun, hold hands over face as you would to protect a sneeze, nose and moth, and blow shotgun as you inhale thru nose, the auto shotgun :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom