smokeless in missoula montana

hoags

hey burners. just moved to montana from philly. figured with the relaxed laws things would get of to a fun start. two weeks and still looking for twenty kind buds to hang out with. i have a small room for growing and lots of room outdoors as well. can any one advise on the pros and cons of indoor versus outdoor, or point me in the right direction for like minded friends out here until my gardening bares fruit. like the site a lot and have been learning a lot already.

Peace
hoags

Welcome to our community.

With winter coming on soon where you are, it's best that you use the indoor room you mentioned.
Once you decide on the room, then comes the decision on your lights, method of nutrient delivery, and suitable strains for your personal tastes.
It would be an enormous task to condense this into a simple answer for you. But, at the same time I don't want to say to you "go and browse the archives".
What I would suggest you do is check out some of the grow journals in progress. Grow Journals This will give you an idea of what options are open to you. Will you grow hydro, or will you grow organic. How to set up your grow space, etc.
Have a browse of the journals, and come back with a more specific idea in your mind, and we can then walk you through the grow. Apart from our team of grow support, there are many growers who will gladly lend you advice and support.
Growing is a fun process, and you most certainly have come to the right place for advice.
Happy growing matey.

Welcome Mr. Hoags! Are there really pygmy ponies and dental floss bushes in Montana? Zappa sang about them.

Back
Top Bottom