Hello from Montana

Hello diesel farmer :welcome: Thank you for being a caregiver and thank you for joining us here on 420. If we can help you find any information you may be looking for ask. We are Very happy you are here. See you in the forums Friend. :grinjoint: :peace:

Thanks for the hospitality, I grow for patients who are also my friends, I`m alwayz looking for new and better wayz to grow, I think I found a great bed of knowledge here at 420, thanks again :peace:

Welcome Diesel. I'll keep my eyes open in the grow journals for you, hopefully you'll start one. Feel free to drop by my grow and say hi. :welcome::peace:

I hope to join your caregiver ranks come spring! Moving from the southeast US, and bringing my hubby home to his beloved state. So, from what I'm see, there are plenty of patients in that gorgeous state to spread around.

Hey diesel farmer :welcome to 420Mag and after reading some of your posts I see you fit right in and have found a home Congratulations and :welcome: Again.
If there is anything you need assistance with or have any question just fire away we are all here to help each other especially with all things Cannabis.

I am a RI MMJ patient where there are only about 500 patients as of mid Dec 09' and 700 Caregivers here. The DOH estimates they will issue 100 more licenses in the coming 3 months. We are way behind CA and many other MMJ States.
How many patients are there in the Big Sky State?

Thanks alot wingman, I`m glad to be part of the communnity, great people here with great knowledge, I`ve been growing on and off for 20 years or so, learned most by making mistakes, books can only teach you so much, this site takes cannabis cultivation to a new level for knowledge. Not sure of the numbers of patients here but I would guess at least 4 times more than RI..
thanks again for the welcome :peace:

welcome dude nice to see ya and thanks for posting your cat pic on my 420 pets thread

Back
Top Bottom