SmokeyMacPot's Grow Thread

no im not i have a medical grow card. i can grow 25 plants for myself and another 25 for my bro who is also medical and another 25 for my friend who is also medical which comes out to 75 plants total and as you can see im far under the limit with just 2 plants i never have more than 6

If you don't mind me asking where in Cali do you live that has 25 plants per person laws?

it difers from county to county but in bay area/ northern cali almost most have 25 i heard some people are getting 35!!! thats alot of meds

hows the wild ones comin?and do u mean wild as in not taking care of them and juss lettin mother nature do the work?i have been thinkin of doin this before cus i dont feel like carrying gallon jugs of water.

i have not seen them but like i said i put them out to early so im not expecting alot put ill go put some out in april and leaving them there

here are some pics of the wild ones they are doing better than expected. they are actually surviving. they have new growth but nothing special i put them out with out roots and they took it good. one is a male but i dont know which ill let it be and get seeded but im going to move them when they get bigger

yeah just find a spot near a creek or a spot with moist soil the top doesnt have to be moist just dig a hole and if its like 6 inches and it has moisture its coo

damn they keep lookin better and better :)

Back
Top Bottom