Smoking Vapor Is Kicking My Ass

ClosetCase

Hi folks-I bought a vapor genie exotic,and its different from smoking a pipe.Everything i smoke seems like sativa speedy head high.I'm used to a laid back indica high.No complaints.The genie does a good job,and very effective,but i miss that body hit.My lungs are greatful,because with the vapor unit,theres little damage.I dont cough like i used to.God Bless.Support NORML...

Re: Smoking vapor is kicking my ass or head..

Indeed I have noticed this. I just got a vapor genie exotic also, and the high is just so light, really lovely. Though I cant bring my self to only use the genie, I find myself going back and forth between smoking and vaping. :) stay hi

Good to see you people being kind to your lungs.

Vaporgenie - best bang for the buck!:peace:

Have used it for years, just wish something like the VG was available 40 years ago when I first got into "adjusting my attitude".

Man, I've noticed this too. The high comes on quicker and leaves quicker, but since you're smoking such tiny amounts that's okay. You have to use fairly high-end weed though. Such a small amount of shwag won't get you high no matter how you smoke it. I agree though. It's not the only way I want to smoke. Nothing beats a good joint.

I got a Vapor Genie recently. While I was smoking it a magical aura arose from the device. He said I shall grant you three wishes and so i made them all at that moment.
1- Healthier lungs
2- Better high
3- More weed
So far the genie has only granted me two of those three wishes.

LOL! But they were two good ones! Not the best but good ones.

i love my vape and i have an occasional WICKED headrush ... i remember thinking after the 1st time it happened that the $150 i had spent was worth every cent
in 30yrs of smokin i never got a rush like that with a Joint
and as for weed consumption ... i really havent noticed a difference 1 way or the other
for me its just been a much healthier and easier way of endulging

The reason the high is different is due to the cleaness of what's going on. When you burn anything it releases gasses. Some are poisonous. It's these gasses that make people dizzy and causes a more euphoric couchlock effect due to the bodies natural attempt to combat the poison invader. Vaporizing doesn't burn anything. This poisoning doesn't happen. The high is cleaner.
One thing..anyone else think the high doesn't last as long with a vaporizer?

I got a extream vapor w/ remote control ..god bless technology..and found the same as the rest of u ...it kicks ass but dont last as long. And have anyone try smoking the brown left overs. mix with a little unvaped stuff roll a joint and not bad in a pinch i guess. Better than nothing i suppose. Stay high

I got my Vapor Genie a month ago and it is great! I still like a blunt or bong every now and then, but the VG is good for a quick smooth smoke. I use it mostly at night before bed. No smokey smile in the house. The high from my white rhino is mostly head, but relaxing when I use the VG.

Just got VaporGenie, Love it. There is a graph on some site showing amount of carbon monoxide for different methods and Joint is by far most worst, Waterpipe next and Vaporizer miniscule by comparison. I think carbon monoxide is reason for heavy stoned sensation. I vape by day and bong at night unless smell is concern.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom