Smoking with relatives?

I smoke with my dad. He's one of my best friends lol. I smoked with my brother a little while ago and-- he doesn't smoke but he was drunk and... I don't know what he was thinking. He decided he wanted to smoke with us (at a party) and I didn't even want to smoke for a minute it was so weird. never again. I don't understand why I can smoke with my dad but not my brother. lol.

Tricky question. But you kind of know in a way if they are smokers or not. If you know what I mean. Ive got this problem. My wife and her family own wineries and yet none of them drink, Ive never even seen my wife drunk. How crazy is that? Do you know anyone who grows yet doesnt smoke?

cool stories everyone ;)
pretty much everyone on my mothers side smokes at least the odd time. her sister is married to a rasta and i smoked with pretty much al of my cousins on my mams side. ive hearda all ym uncles and aunts talking about smoking weed and funny things they did. when my jamacian uncle died all mu aunt and uncles went over to england to help with the funeral . it was mad craic from what i heard. my cousin sent em a pictre message of my 70something year old granny smoking a massive joint with a rasta hat on looking like this guy:ganjamon:, and trying to give the peace sign but just giving the v to the camera. classic moment in my family right there. i was home from college over easter in my room smokin a j and my mam unexpectedly comes home, i open the window and light a yankee candle. she cops it straight away, and says she disaprooves, but im 18 and in college, so she just said dont let me dad catch me, and tells me to use a different candle cause it covers up the smell better.... i was like what? my brother a few weeks ago and ive smoked with him a good few times since i started college. its pretty much been the only time weve been civil to eachother since we caught eachother smoking a last halloween. cool stuff.
on the other hand, if my da cuaght me hed kick the living shit out of me and disown me. hes nuts, very anti drugs and very ognorant, id love to turn him over to our side, hes really stressed, it would do him the world of good.. :thanks: if you bothed reading this far, i ramble a lot...

That's cool to see that most everyone here can smoke with their relatives. My parents are completely against it, and therefore have no idea I smoke. I am 21, living with them while trying to same some cash to get a place of my own, as I just graduated college. If they ever knew I smoked, they would kick me out (no joke).

There is one cousin who I have smoked with once, we just dont get to very often. There is another cousin of mine who I would love to have smoke with me. She has never smoked but I would like to be the one who introduces her to my good friend Mary! Another person I would love to smoke with is my half brother. We never were real close growing up, with separate parents and all. But lately him and I have been hanging out a bit with the family. It's good to start to get to know him better. I don't know if he smokes but have a feeling he might.

Back
Top Bottom