Smooth on the inhale strains

I am with the rest of the folks so far.

Yes there are some that are more likely to be harsher then others.

But the dry and cure has a whole lot to do with.

It is rare for me to cough when I am smoking me own stuff.

But when I smoke some stuff being passed around by others or a joint from a dispensary.

There is no bud at all in a dispensary joint. They are made from trimmed leaves.

Now those will get me coughing...

Oh,your talking about pre-rolls.I've never bought those before but I can see them using floor sweepings to fill up space.
The weed I bought was from Ganja Express and out of the 3 strains I bought,every one brought on a coughing fit.I can see how the grower would speed things up by not curing at all.

There was one other strain called Watermelon,in a sample pack,that one was super smooth and I got the taste of watermelon too.An added bonus I'd say since it's rare for me to taste anything in weed either I've bought online or grown.But NL I grew on my first grow,did have a nice strong taste of pine,I miss that a lot now.
I think that's all I wanted to say,I'm still half stoned.

There WAS something...I just wanted to say that there are times that I wont cough at all but the next night I'll cough from the same weed.I've smoked bongs,vaporizers and dab rigs and every one makes me cough.However I tried vaping at a lower temperature and that helped for awhile but now I'm starting to cough again.So that means there might be something with my lungs such as Chronic bronchitis or emphysema since I've been smoking for 35 years.
That means a trip to the doctor. It seems the older I get the more I hate going to the doctor. Time for some Juicy Fruit shatter.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom