SNS-244 fungus control product

Tecumseh

Has ANYONE actually ever used this stuff? I've purchased some but it has not come yet. I've read numerous posts about powder mold and there have been blind recomendations from 420 mods but, has anyone actually used it? I sure hope that it works. I'm gonna lose it if my crop is ruined. As it is I'm not sure that I'm ever gonna grow indoors again. It's very aggravating!

I haven't used it, I have however used lysol with "microban" in it to kill some mold and mildew around the basement and it worked fantastic..no idea what it would do on the plants, but if I were about to lose my crop you can bet your tomahawk I'd test it on one. You can always wash off the smell later..water won't hurt them one bit..especially while still green.

Well, I rec'd the SNS-244 today. I'm feeling optimistic about this stuff. I decided to treat my plants right away. I treated both the plants on which I saw mold and those plants with no mold visible. I took my plants outdoors and carefully sprayed the affected leaves, carefully avoiding the buds as much as possible. It is recommended that one tries not to spray buds as it may cause them to burn. So, I was very careful. Of course I can't say that no buds got sprayed but, I did my best not to. After I felt that the plant was sufficiently treated, I moved on to the next plant. After each plant had dried off (outdoors, overcast daylight) I looked for any signs of mold. Where found, I then sprayed those areas that I had missed. After the second check, all plants were allowed to dry completely then returned to the grow tents indoors. Also before I returned the plants to their tents, I lightly sprayed the inner surfaces of the tents with the SNS-244. I'm feeling good about this stuff as after spraying there was no visible mold left on the plants. So if nothing else it did wash the mold off. I can spray again if it returns. Also the spray has a pleasant smell to it as it is basically Thyme oil diluted down.
:passitleft:
I will update this thread tomorrow and in the days to come. If my plants suffer any ill effects, I will report them here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
:goodluck:
I also ordered some SNS-217, their spider mite solution. In a few days, I'm planning to spray my plants with that to prevent any spider mites.
:bong:

SNS-244 works well as does SNS-217, I've used both.

I recommend a combo of SNS-217 & Azamax, simply because 217 is gone within a few days where Azamax sticks around to continually fight any pests. 217 is more of your knock out punch, and Azamax is like a jab. Although you can use only Azamax as well and never have a spider-mite problem.

SNS-244 works well as does SNS-217, I've used both.

I recommend a combo of SNS-217 & Azamax, simply because 217 is gone within a few days where Azamax sticks around to continually fight any pests. 217 is more of your knock out punch, and Azamax is like a jab. Although you can use only Azamax as well and never have a spider-mite problem.

Thanx for the info. I haven't seen any spider mites. I just wanna be prepared.

I have just checked on the girls. They're looking good. I see no ill effects from the SNS-244. The areas on the leaves that had mold on them are a little bit lighter in color than the unaffected areas but, they are still green. So, the girls look healthy.

WooHoo

Did a second spraying of the 2 infected plants today. I found a few spots with powder mold here and there. It wasn't too bad over all.

The plants that showed no mold before still look clean. Everyone is looking healthy and happy.

Back
Top Bottom