So I can grow great stuff for sure - If I move to Cali will dispensaries buy from me

friendofall

I am a good grower - I can grow and get rid of lbs per month of premium dro where I live but have stopped now out of fear from state authorities.

So I can just up and move to Cali - start growing and walk in to dispensaries and they will buy from me wholesale ?

Or do I have to deal with getting patients signed up ?

Re: So I can grow great stuff for sure - If I move to Cali will dispensaries buy from

If I'm not mistaken, someone will have to "deal with getting patients signed up" if the entire process is to be legal. That's why there's a problem with "patient selling" IMHO.

But if you can grow quality stuff, why not skip the dispensary and hook up with some patients? I'm sure they'd appreciate the personal service and instead of selling your product to dispensaries for X amount of dollars only to have them mark it up to 2X when they price it, you could hit the patients up for the X and they'd be getting it for 1/2 what they're getting it for now.

Or you could sell it to them for about a fifth of the X that the dispensaries would be giving you and save the patients the hosing. Then they'd go from being your customers to being your friends, lol. Poor people have medical problems too. Think I read 6 to 10 times more often. And it's of course made worse by the fact that they either cannot purchase meds (in general) or because they've skipped buying groceries for the week in order to do so.

Re: So I can grow great stuff for sure - If I move to Cali will dispensaries buy from

I am a good grower - I can grow and get rid of lbs per month of premium dro where I live but have stopped now out of fear from state authorities.

So I can just up and move to Cali - start growing and walk in to dispensaries and they will buy from me wholesale ?

Or do I have to deal with getting patients signed up ?

You can get BUSTED by "STATE AUTHORITIES" just as easily here. EVERYONE and their grandma thinks they can come to California and grow their way to riches.. the reality is quite different. Colorado is the NEW wild west and a better place for you to do what you do.. We are Flooded in Cali.

The dispensaries have an abundance of offers to sell them all ranges of weed.

I hear some in LA are so overloaded they now want it on front, just so they dont get stuck with undistributed meds.

The 'nice' thing about some of the commercial dispensaries is how they pay the farmer less than half what they turn around and 'compassionately' dispense it for. /rant/

Be a caregiver for a few patients.

Do it for the love of cannabis, not for the love of the 'other' green.

If you can grow you will never starve.

Yes I can grow - and it's not about getting rich it's about keeping the rent paid and the lights on since when done right it is a full time job - a modest living is what i would want, and I have always given free to my friends who actually need but can't pay- no problem with that just need honest reimbursement from those who can pay so I can keep the doors open and put my energy into making the best product rather than half-assing it and working a 2nd job :peace:

I like it Let it be said and so it shall be YES I CAN GROW AND SO I SHALL

Back
Top Bottom