I moved to Oregon!

BayAreaStoner

Hey guys.. I know I been scarce around the forums lately; sorry!! But I made a big dicision and a quick one at that. I moved from the Bay Area Cali all the way up to a little town in the middle of no where Oregon. But its exactly what i needed. Anyhow I am back and up on the forums! Don't get me wrong tho.. I will always be from Cali, the Bay baby!! lol... But I need to countrify myself for a little while and slow down my pace and whats that expression; "smell the roses" lol... Anyhow thanks for everyones concerns! Hit me up anytime!

:cheer: :slide: :slide: :cheer:

Congrats on your new diggs...Oregon is great grow country I hear!!

Did the little dancing plant make the trip too...orrrrrr not?

Those DAM Paperarazzis chased you to Oregon did'nt they!!? TMZ hanging out side your house all day and night!! those bastards!! :rofl: Hope your settling in nicely. I moved 25+ times and sometimes it will gave you a greater outlook on things :whoa:for the better. Best of luck! P.S Your girl looks very healthy :goodjob: See you around.

is that detail without too much detail?? lol jk...
:yummy:

Yup... grew up in McMinnville... just around the corner from you.
You're in a very wet part... right in the valley floor. You're going to get alot of rain and slugs. Put beer traps out to cut down on the slug population. Winters will be mild with occasional snow. Be ready to protect your babies from the cold.

Cheers... and enjoy the area!

Congrats on your Move> Its going to be nice you growin in the Oregon Backwoods. Again congrats on a safe move.:goodjob:

why are you being so negative my friend lol...

Wait a few years my friend... it will set in. I used to fly to Mexico once a year around April.... just to remind myself what sunshine looked like.

You're in a magic area near much. The coast is an hour away, the mountains an hour the other way, and, of course, the Willamette, my old friend.... yes... enjoy!

You'll find many like minded souls... and even more if you cruise down to Eugene of course.

Cheers!

It's to see you posting again. I figured you had made the trip north from the Bay Area. I hope it works out well for you. We will all be looking forward to pictures and your little lady continues to grow! Good luck!

Welcome to Oregon. I've lived in the Eugene area for over 30 years. Once you get used to it, you'll never want to leave. I tried twice and came back both times.

Be sure to come down here right after the 4th of July for the Oregon Country Fair. It's about 15 miles west of Eugene. Think hippies with handmade crafts, circus performers, music and crazy costumes. It's a blast. Or go to downtown Eugene on any summer Saturday for the Saturday Market. Also remember there is a nice mountain range an hour or two east of both our positions, in case you hike/backpack/etc. Much of western Oregon is good to stoners.

:peace:

I grew up in the Eugene/springfield area......moved up there from San diego when I was 12, in 1966, and lived there until I moved to Alaska in 1983. Now I want to move somewhere warmer like Florida

Back
Top Bottom