New time customers at dispensaries

drktwr

Hi, just got my card today. Tomorrow I am looking to go to a good dispensary. I heard that some offer deals (even free grams) to new customers. Can anybody tell me of some good dispensary to go to. My choices for travel here in Cali are from Santa Barbara to West LA/WEHO. Any help by tomorrow would greatly be appreciated.

P.S. I heard the f**kin DEA(@$$holes) raided some dispensaries. Does this mean they will be out of business?

This is a great place to start. Check out the co-op and dispensaries forum here, or type into the search button above. Since there has been changes recently to some of the clubs, so make sure to call before you make the trip.

The Medical Marijuana section is full of information just like this, so make sure to check it out.

Peace and happiness

Yeah I went this morning after looking at a directory of L.A. and 2 were closed. I finally found one and it was a great experience. I hope the clubs last with the way things are going.

:smokin: ME 2...I'm going to go to a new one that has their bud pictures posted on their website and tell what they are all about. This place already pre-registered me so all I do is produce the MD papers and I'm in because they already called ahead to verify my status:hmmmm: I hate having to go somewhere else, because you get to know these people and they are there mostly to help you, the patient. I've been to 6 dispensaries over the last year and 3 of the closed due to DEA raids. No place is really safe from the DEA, but I suggest you check out the surroundings of the place you go to and the type of people that are seen going in & out, because a seedy looking storefront with no logo or sign saying that they are a clinic maybe the next statistic on the RAID list based on what criteria they have been using.

Back
Top Bottom