soil amendments in Canada?

lotus710

hey guys! i really wanna get into no till organics but i cant get soil amendment here anywhere. amazon has them but i pay almost 100 bucks for shipping a few items. when the items only cost 80 bucks. does anyone know where i can find all the soil amendments i need that ship to canada? thanks in advance

I have also been looking and its hard to track down. Im sure we can get it shipped form one of the many sites in the States but shipping 44lbs bags wont be cheap and the dollar blows. Time for a road trip.

I actually found places. Valleyindoor.com and reindeer naturals. They have everything you need:) reindeer has a meal.mix that i have and am trying soon.

I actually found places. Valleyindoor.com and reindeer naturals. They have everything you need:) reindeer has a meal.mix that i have and am trying soon.

No problem lotus, if you happen to check out bustan the have FF American Pride organic and FF Marine Cuisine. When I iused to grow out doors. Sea Soil organic and marine Cuisine was all that was needed other then hose water. Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom