Soma Seeds

Jackalope

Anyone out there growing Soma's gear? There was a time he was one of my favorite breeders. That all changed when friend got all hermies out of a pack of Lavender seeds. I am sure that is not the case with all his genetics. I am a bit surprised I don't see more of his strains being grown.

Well thank you. Nice to hear that. It has been a long journey getting here. I have been following genetics for over 40 years now. That has helped me a lot. Over the years I have seen strains come and go. Some stayed and are grandparents now. Others are still being used for hybrids as they are.

Watching what stuck around was probably the best way to tell quality genetics. Whats funny is I am seeing lots more of those older strains coming back in hybrids. SSSC even came back and started making seeds with their old genetics.

Well thank you. Nice to hear that. It has been a long journey getting here. I have been following genetics for over 40 years now. That has helped me a lot. Over the years I have seen strains come and go. Some stayed and are grandparents now. Others are still being used for hybrids as they are.

Watching what stuck around was probably the best way to tell quality genetics. Whats funny is I am seeing lots more of those older strains coming back in hybrids. SSSC even came back and started making seeds with their old genetics.
Im with you on old strains. Im going Neville haze in july and Malawi x Panama after that. Just good old Sativa strains

I really would love to try the Neville's Haze. I am growing Super Silver Haze now and I have a real haze leaning pheno. Thank god I don't have a run following this one. I don't know how long it will take to finish flowering.

Old is good that is for sure. Mostly because breeding was different in those days. Stability is great. It is hard to beat some of the pure power that comes out of newer hybrids. Pretty sure I am going to need a mix of the 2 lol. I finally have real Blueberry F-5 seeds. I never got around to growing it before. I keep my old genetics to cross into the new stuff for the best of both worlds.

I really would love to try the Neville's Haze. I am growing Super Silver Haze now and I have a real haze leaning pheno. Thank god I don't have a run following this one. I don't know how long it will take to finish flowering.

Old is good that is for sure. Mostly because breeding was different in those days. Stability is great. It is hard to beat some of the pure power that comes out of newer hybrids. Pretty sure I am going to need a mix of the 2 lol. I finally have real Blueberry F-5 seeds. I never got around to growing it before. I keep my old genetics to cross into the new stuff for the best of both worlds.
Keep doin your thing buddy. Always have great looking plants.
I bet that SSH sativa pheno going to be great. Do you have any pictures

Yep. Here are the 2 best plants.

The last one is probably the one I will try and self. It is the best indoor plant out of all of them. As you can see they are trying to finish up. The next pic was taken a couple weeks back. It doesn't look to much different now. Buds are now filling the branches now. It is still not really putting on weight. That will come later when ever that is LOL.

Back
Top Bottom