What Is A Good Strain

raythat

Hello , I Am In The Process Of Starting My Grow Room Need A Little Help On Picking A Good Seed Strain To Fit My Needs My Flo Room Is About 3x3 And 7ft Tall Its A Walk In Shower I Am Going To Use Soil In 5gallon Buckets 4 Of Them.as For My Veg Room Was Going To Use The Space Under The Sink Its About W2.6 X4.6l And 3ft Tall I Want To Get About 100 Grams Per Plant Was Thinking About Lavender From Soma , Or Blueberry From Djshort Please Let Me Know If This Will Work

3 foot tall doesn't give you much room for a plant to veg once you take into account a light, a pot and some space between the plant top and the light. There is no way that you could get 100 grams out of a plant that small. Basically you need a couple feet more room.

Master Kush : ) If you in a closet, HPS might get hot and I know this strain can take it. It's 100% indica though, you might or might not like that.

thank you all for your replys,kind of thought that i needed more room in the veg room , will try another room ,when i get it set up will post pics
what about the strain dynamite from kind seed ?

Back
Top Bottom