Some Help Please

FarmerKrinkle

My 3 plants (unsure on sex) are 23 days old and looking great. had some easy difficulties to overcome but nothing to worry about. The are growing under a 450 LED 660 red 450 blue, going to flush it again this weekend. Here are my questions this being my first grow:
1. When I put the new nutes in should I do 50/50 grow/flower now or should I stay with just grow for now and just turn full flower when I'm ready to flower.
2. How early can I tell the sex? (any pics of early sexing would be very helpful)
3. When can I start flowering? I dont want to rush the plants but my grow area is going to get really hot in the future and want to get this grow done and under my belt. (this grow being more for the experience and knowledge, my next grow will be "journal worthy" so that one can take as long as it wants)

welcome to 420!
1. dont mix the nutes. veg is veg bloom is bloom
2. most times you can see preflowers at the 4th node.
3. how big do you want to veg them? thats your call. 2-3 weeks is fine. I do 4-5 weeks myself because i want big plants.

1. Umm. What kind of nutes do you use?
If it's GH, use the 3-2-1 recipe, or the Lucas formula, and you'll be fine.

2. Once the plant has seven to nine internodes, there are usually premature flowers on the 4th and 5th internodes.. You'll need a microscope around 50x if you're just around 4-5 weeks, but you'll see them better in a week or two if they are not specific enough to sex.

3. What kind of strain is it? Have you LSTed or FIMed or topped? Some strains get pissy and expose their emergency genetics if you let them go too long in veg (hermaphrodite in most cases).

3. What kind of strain is it? Have you LSTed or FIMed or topped? Some strains get pissy and expose their emergency genetics if you let them go too long in veg (hermaphrodite in most cases).

How long is too long?

I really don't know.. I never had it happen.

Someone else noted this to me, in my grow as I was delaying flowering, due to cloning failures.

Not sure what strain they are just some seeds my buddy had and he didn't know either lol. I'll have to get back to you on the nutes

Back
Top Bottom