Some help would be greatly appreciated

UrbanFarmer98

High everybody I'm new to the site and new to growing this is my 4th time growing but first time caring about nutrients and ph and all that good stuff so I've ran into a problem my girls are 5 days into flowering and they're starting to claw I recently watered them with straight water with 6.5 ph because their tips were burnt but now they're clawing and I have no idea what to do also since I'm relatively new if anyone has any general advice not related to my problem if appreciate it as well
420-magazine-mobile532346966.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2142199807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile435129178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile842522439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile509384686.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Usually they claw from over watering mayb let the pot dry out more.U can pick up pot dry and feel difference between wet.They are usually lighter wen dry,it dont hurt them picking them up but the more u do it the easier it is u will have some sort memory thingo that will let u no if they need a drink or not by the weight wen u pick em up.Like anything mate the more you practice the better u get.Hope it helps ya champ and heavy yields

Ps i never check water ph etc its a waste of time, if u flush you will get rid of salt build ups etc.Only reason i would check ph of water is if i knew the water was toxic.Most tap water is fine there is usually a standard or level that the water has to meet so it is fit for human consumption.If i can drink it so can my plant

im no expert by any means but what i have figured out from a little trial and error is too much nitrogen can cause the claw. As you stated you have some leaf tip burn. Are the leaves dark green and have you been experiencing slow growth? if so i'd suspect a little nitrogen toxicity. If not, then i'd agree with featherdusta with overwatering. Or could be a little of both??

Sent from my SM-G920I using 420

Back
Top Bottom