Somebody help me out please!

Jo Smoke Alot

wats up ppl im new 2 dis site nd i jus wanted 2 ask if yu cut a plant under da 1st 2 leaves will it grow back because my boy gave me a purple diesel plant nd it was growin good untill da cfl light fell on it den it started leanin so i jus pick it up a lil den water it dwn den i left my room nd kame 2 see dat it had fell on it again nd dis time da leaves were burned a lil and da plant was leanin more so i cut it and now im wonderin will it grow back ?

Re: somebody help me out please !

wats up ppl im new 2 dis site nd i jus wanted 2 ask if yu cut a plant under da 1st 2 leaves will it grow back because my boy gave me a purple diesel plant nd it was growin good untill da cfl light fell on it den it started leanin so i jus pick it up a lil den water it dwn den i left my room nd kame 2 see dat it had fell on it again nd dis time da leaves were burned a lil and da plant was leanin more so i cut it and now im wonderin will it grow back ?
bro you turned me off words in...speak english please

Google chrome (browser) has built in spell check and it's free to download. I can make words when I'm stoned out of my mind. :tokin:

I counted 69 correctly spelled words out of 108. I did not count "i" where it should have been "I". I did not get into correct grammar and proper sentence structure.

Put down the bong and go back to school.

Can I get the translation for square suburban dwelling white people please?

Pretty sure this is what he was trying to say...

What's up people? I'm new to this site. I just wanted to ask if you cut a plant under the first two leaves will it grow back? My friend gave me a Purple Diesel, it was growing well until my CFL light fell on it. Then it started to lean, I picked it up and watered it to make it steady. When I came back later the light had fallen again, however this this time the leaves were burnt a little bit and it was leaning more. I cut it and now I would like to know if it will grow back?

:yahoo:

I don't have an answer for you man....just hoping to help find you one :)

I was trying to follow this thread and am so glad I stumbled upon your interpretation of it.:yahoo: My advice to this guy is to.....NEVER PUT YOUR BABY"S UNDER AND UNSTABLE LAMP> :bravo:as for the Plant....thats your baby and you need to nurse it back to health.:rollit:....Maybe he is a strong plant and will make it through......but I am sure that there is some damage and shock to it....so just wait and see if it pulls through! :thanks::peace::bravo:

Pretty sure this is what he was trying to say...

What's up people? I'm new to this site. I just wanted to ask if you cut a plant under the first two leaves will it grow back? My friend gave me a Purple Diesel, it was growing well until my CFL light fell on it. Then it started to lean, I picked it up and watered it to make it steady. When I came back later the light had fallen again, however this this time the leaves were burnt a little bit and it was leaning more. I cut it and now I would like to know if it will grow back?

:yahoo:

I don't have an answer for you man....just hoping to help find you one :)

Back
Top Bottom