Someone help?

rap20058

420 Member
Almost 4 weeks old.
Unknow strain sativa.
Mix potting soil mix with vermicast and cow manure
Outdoor grow
No nutes added ( my soil that i use was mixed with organic nutes good for a month)

What do you think the problem of my plant. I already cut down some lower leaf because it is already yellow and droopy also I see some yellow spot and yellow to brown on the tips of the leaves. What should i do?

IMG20220404162503.jpg

Hiya :welcome:
Who knows what's in your potting mix, the pH, nute ratio etc?
The plant is resilient and will grow, just not optimally
Suggest you get hold of some balanced bottle nutes/CaMg and give half strength, see what happens
For future reference, adding dung is not a good idea
Should i get rid the manure? also i have this another concern Im bending my another plant but I think i break it do you think this other plant would recover?

IMG20220404180743.jpg

IMG20220404180812.jpg

Here's the update. Some of the leaves are really curled up and turning brown. I think the main reason is the plant is over watered since its been raining here for a few days thats why the soil dont get dry. Im just using a flourescent light for now I dont have any led light cause I just want to plant it outdoor. Would a single flourscent light would be enough? Also what can i do to cure an over water plant?

IMG20220405105544.jpg

IMG20220405105719.jpg

Problems with the roots will generally show symptoms in the growing tips
Middle leaf symptoms suggests a CaMg/PK lockout, possibly due to overwatering
Try to dry it out by making holes in the pot; poking holes in the soil; put a towel under the pot to draw out some moisture from the bottom; make sure the pot is raised off the floor
Are you using any CaMg/Epsom Salts? Would probably help

Try to dry it out by making holes in the pot; poking holes in the soil; put a towel under the pot to draw out some moisture from the bottom; make sure the pot is raised off the floor
I think I'll be adding epsom salt after the soil gets dry thanks a lot

Update. I add some nutes yesterday. But still another set of leaves are dying the only leaves that are left is the fresh new leaves. I think imma give up on this one. Hard lesson for me. I have new seeds that germinate btw. This is my first attemp now I gathered some knowledge.

IMG20220406171416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom