1st grow, starting to see some yellow

TxHarvest

Hello everyone, new member here. I found a diesel seed back in feb and it has grown really well since march. This is my first grow, outdoors in a container. Recently i noticed the slight yellowing at the very base of the blant, and with the largest leaves in the center. They slowly turn yellow, and drop off. A little browning at the tips of the leaves, and a few brown spots on the leaves as well. I used organic potting soil with mushroom compost, bone meal, and pearlite. I have fed the soil three times, twice with medina hasta gro, and once with fish emulsion. I also have foliar fed it with hasta gro a couple times. It has been growing since march. Im sure im doing something it is not liking, but i dont know what. Any advice is apreciated.
plant_0042.JPG
plant_0032.JPG
plant_0012.JPG

Re: 1st grow, starting to see some yellow...

Looks like Magnesium Deficiency considering I see purple stems ...Trying grabbing some Epsom salt ...It might also be Nitrogen Deficiency...
What kinda soil are you using?
What nutrients?
What size pot?
How often do you water?

Looks like Magnesium Deficiency considering I see purple stems ...Trying grabbing some Epsom salt ...It might also be Nitrogen Deficiency...
What kinda soil are you using?
What nutrients?
What size pot?
How often do you water?

Thanks for the reply, I used vigoro organic potting soil mixed with mushroom compost, pearlite, bone meal, and also jobe's organics bennificial microbes. I have fertilized over a 3 month period with medina hasta gro liquid plant food twice, and organic fish emulsion once. I fed it basically every 4 weeks, was worried about giving too much. Am i off on that? I just added a little mexican bat guano and water today so maybe that will help if nitrogen defficient. I water every other day usually. Its hot here and the plant gets about 10 hours of sun per day. It is in a 2.5 gallon pot right now but i planned on moving to 5 gal pot soon. I checked today and more of the large older leaves further up the plant are starting to slowly yellow. Hope this info helps. Let me know if i can take another picture.

Thanks for posting the chart for me. i stared at it for an hour today and still not sure. i dont know if its my eyes or screen resolution but i just couldn't see enough to really pinpoint what my leaves are looking like. Maybe nitrogen...or sulfer? i will try to up Nitrogen and see how it works, if not, maybe try something else. Thanks again.

Thanks that's very informative, found out i have leaf miners! I think it must be nitrogen, maybe ph too. Will buy tester tomorrow and will definitely do better on my next grows. I just had 3 berry bombs and a power bud sprout up and i will be putting them in big pots soon. Have a lot more nutes for for the soil this time. Im learning fast, but the room for error seems little. Will yellow leaves ever turn back green? or should i just cut them off?

Back
Top Bottom