Questions on 1st Grow

Zachb503

Hello All,
Wanna start out saying, I don't actually smoke. Really just doing this for my roommate and to stick it to the man. As I live in Oregon where it was recently legalized.

So, I have questions concerning the purple stems and some of the leaves yellowing. I've been removing them as they get to yellow and did so recently so I didn't have any pics of then really yellow.

However, you cab slightly see them turning kinda yellow. And advice? I give them mag pro, protekt, and bloom. As well as molasses every other watering.

Last thing. Wanted to know everyone one here's overall opinion. Good, bad? Amateur-like? Thank you all!

Zachb

Drop molasses and keep cal-maging them. Purple petioles are a sign of micronutrient deficiency, usually sulfur, zinc or magnesium. They don'tbpook bad, but there's always room for improvement.

One question though. I thought molasses helped absorb bites. Am I wrong? By drop do you mean not at all or lower it? Thank you!

Don't use it at all, you mess with potassium levels, clog the soil and provoke unnecessary microbial boom that doesn't serve the plant that much. Molasses doesn't do anything against insects. These tiny spots are also signs of small calcium/magnesium deficiency.

I meant to say I thought molasses helps the plant absorb nutrients. The yellowing has been happening for about a month or 45 days I started molasses last week. Not sure it's the molasses

There's no serious yellowing there, so I'd drop adding more nitrogen.

Conradino, is this ready?
20161015_121005.jpg

Looks like, go with the gut if you cannot examine trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom