Starting to turn yellowish?

masterofgreen

Female_yellowish.jpg

Been doing fine the whole time, since mid Feb. Just some bag seed in some miracle grow in good ole mother earth. Now all of the sudden it seems to be getting yellow on me. What should i do? Ground looked a little dry so i gave her some water today. Prior to that its been pretty wet here in north Florida..

Yeahhh i checked on her today seems like she got over whatever it was.. Added little bone meal to her the other day. Maybe this helped?

Female1_5_11_13.jpg
Female_5_11_13.jpg

Yeah it looks like they just needed the water...

I subbed your journal, as I too live in N. FL and I figure maybe you might be able to provide some help. I'm new to the area, having come from so. cal. and will appreciate anything in the way of a heads up. Local pests, cops and kids discounted), any prevalent diseases and the like that I may need to prepare for.

Also, yellowing will usually be caused due to some deficiency of a nutrient, N, P, K, Mg, and even Sulfur.

A light feeding of nutes can help figure it out when it happens, and be careful with sulfur, too much and it will prevent all nutrient uptake.

Thanks man, I'll be sure to help the best I can. I have just got started getting kinda serious and trying to expand my knowledge so as I go along I'll be sure to help. My female ended up trying to bud bc of this weather we have here and I planted her early, you'll notice it can pretty bi polar at times. Now that summer is coming up it's mainly gonna be pretty hot and sunny. You should check out my new journal. I took some clones off the female and im going to try to get some foxfarm and other goods for them. Try to grow some monsters!

Back
Top Bottom