Yellowing Plant from bottom up

Pablorocks

Please help, Im turning yellow.
Growing outdoors, feed Mineral magic every couple of weeks along with Hasta grow, and mycorizal fungi. I get about 7 or 8 hrs full sun in the Texas Hill country. I try to water fully 2 to 3 times a week

IMG_030212.JPG

Looks like a Nitrogen deficiency. If I'm wrong someone will come along and tell us but it just happened to me too and that was the consensus from the guys here on mine. Granted this is the worst of mine but untreated for 5-6 days this was the end result. It looked just the same as your when it started lowest leaves first and spread faster every day up and out through the branches.
DSCF5523.JPG

A member here sent me off to the hydro store quick yesterday to get something to add right away. I picked up "Organicare Nitrex" 2 TSP per gallon (6-0-0). Went on clerks recommendation. It was $13 for a quart . I know it wont save the already yellowed ones but he said it should stop me from lossing any further leaves and hurting my yield. No worse this morning but only 18 hrs since treatment but got home to late to check on them before lights out. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :peace:

I was beginning to think I am over watering. My soil was Jorge Cervantes Disk 2 of ultimate grow.
1/2 unit clay pellets, 1 unit pearlite, 2 units worm castings, 5 units coco peat, and about 1 tablespoon Mineral magic and same Tricaderma. Mix it thoroughly Do you think I need to supplemental feed on a weekly basis? and if so What do you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom