Someone please tell me....

signman2007

If I am being out of place here to read these emails and feel the way I do about this cooperative!

Let me make a long story short....I was looking for a better caregiver/ cooperative around where I live because my current one sells there medicine at street prices. I go searching the web and I come across this coop NRAD North Reasonable Access Denver is for legal Medical Marijuana Patients - denver events - backpage.com

and shoot them an email kindof explaining my reason for searching around and that I am a legal MMJ patient and that I was looking for a center with a little better prices for medicine and this is what I got back...

MMJ is NOT a cheap alternative, and NOPE, insurance companies, for the most part, unless you are HIGH UP in government service, will NOT reimburse or pay for this type of therapy. With clinic fees upwards of $200. and state fees of $90. before you EVER see any medicine is ONLY the beginning. Renumerations and donations for medical grade cannabis are known to go upward from more compassionate pricing of $280. up through the roof of $700. an ounce. It doesn't seem like this type of therapy actually 'fits' your circumstance, due to the excessive expense, when NOT actually growing medicine for yourself. With young children in the house, oftentimes, short of having a always locked grow facility, there are limited opportunities, and considerably enhanced risk by trying to go the self-sufficiency route. Personal grows can cost upwards of $1,000. in equipment, and then that is just the start, light bills get exhorbitant, nutrient expenses can go through the roof, etc. Once legal, there are other options, patient/caregiver referral processes, etc. which may put a band-aid on your current situation, but just because you are indigent and "legal" there is NO expectation of opportunity to HELP YOU PERSONALLY, as, it seems on days, the whole world has moved to Colorado to become legal and are also indigent, looking for handout help,

which basically DOESN'T EXIST. Personally, I earned a little over $500. last year, due to my health, yet I was lucky enough to help numerous others due to the help of lose knit patient collective efforts, etc.

After you have a signed physicians recommendation or state issued certificate in hand, then you may attach and email the signed documents for directions and further information about
NRAD North Reasonable Access Denver
Patients Helping Patients
commjexpert@gmail.com

On your first visit, plan to bring along a black & white photocopy of your MMJ certificate and State issued photo id( one copy for both) for file purposes.

So as I read this I really begin to get mad because this guy has basically went off on some tangent about me wanting a handout and that he can't help me because I am indigent. WTF I never said anything about my living status or how much I make or anything like that and for him to go off on these issues is out right rediculas!!!!I am only looking to pay less than street prices hell I can afford to pay street prices but don't WANT to! So then I send him this email back...

Tim I don't know if you are coming on the way I am READING all your capital letters but I am taking your email as you being a real DICK right now!!!! I am in NO WAY looking for a hand out and yes I am legal with a very serious disability which I am legally 20% impaired and partially paralyzed in my left leg because of my injury. For you to take the time to write that email to me in the "TONE" you have written it in I would not want any part of your organization at all and I will be posting your email on all of the forums that I am members of and let them know just how you and your companies attitude towards MMJ and its patients are. You as well as anyone knows that anything over $200 an O for patients is a RIP OFF!!!!!!!! And if you are setting here telling me that you can't help me because I am looking for a place to buy it at a cheaper price then you can choke on your medicine for all I care! There are other places that dispense medicine incase you didn't know! If you guys were a professional business providing MEDICINE for the sick and ill then I would think you would not turn anyone away and bring them in to see how you can help them instead you write me an email telling me you can't help me because it sounds like I am looking for a hand out and that tells me you and your operation are not in it to help people but only for profit....you must be related to George Bush!!!!!I have already paid for my visit, have a signed recommendation, and am waiting on my card right now.....thanks for wasting my time!!!!!

To which he responded back...

Sorry you feel THAT way James, I guess the fact that one of our COLLECTIVE of legal patients CAREGIVERS was just convicted by a jury out for eleven hours of TWO FELONYS. The expense of legal fees alone, is something, you obviously don't take into consideration. FIRST, I am only a photojournalist who KNOWS the community, frontwards and backwards, so PLEASE DO NOT shoot the messanger. Second, Once you have your cute certificate, maybe someone else in the collective, provided you follow the rest of the 'hoops' in place to assure you are NOT DEA, to take and actually visit the facility BEFORE you go about calling it CORPORATE< and BUSINESS and such. MY last words to you are wishing you good luck as a newbie, hoping you get the right therapy for your circumstance, as well as working on the financial end. The email addy to a collective of over 275 legal patients is commjexpert@gmail.com AND when you speak to folks, just ask them about exactly WHAT the colorado midnight rider has done for patients throughout the state 18 hours a day, for the last three years, SHEESH

BUSH SUCKS, and you OBVIOUSLY didn't read my email parts about NOT making ANY PROFIT!

Now you guys tell me does this place sound like they are in it to help patients or make money? I would think they would want to bring who ever has the proper LEGAL credentials in to see how they can help and bring more people aboard to fight the cause, instead he sends me an email pretty much saying "hey you are poor and we can't help you" and that to me is PATHETIC!!!! All this talk about the prices of growing and his buddies getting busted and how much the court cost are has absolutley NOTHING to do with me inquiring on how close they were to where I live and the prices of there medicine... I feel like the emails were not ment for me because they didn't even partain to my first email but when he responded to me and called me by my name well I knew I had a loose nut on the other end of the line!!! I feel its people like this that will ruin it for everyone!

Mods if this is out of line to throw them out there for everyone to see how they really are then please delete...thanks! :peace:

Oh and almost forgot, i have now found a caregiver with prices that range no higher than $250 an O for quite a few good strains! :clap:

Thanks guys! I am not going to set here and bash these guys but they definitley have their priorities out of wack IMO! :peace:

Moose how's Nigel doing?

Back
Top Bottom